How does Roulette Boss work? From the start, the creator makes it clear that his system is not for people who expect an instant stream of money flowing into their bank account. In fact, he doesn’t make any guarantees at all. Instead, he guarantees a “much better chance with this system than anything else”. This doesn’t seem to affect the roulette boss reviews, of which some typical examples are below.
Roulette Boss offers a number of tips to get started:
- The double up system. Stop betting on red or black and doubling up after a loss. This is a common tactic often touted by roulette ‘experts’, but it is a sure fire way to lose your money fast. The lure of recovering losses with big wins is tempting and catches a lot of people out, but don’t do it.
- Take control of your emotions. This is easier said than done, but it is essential. It is the ‘mind’ game of all casino betting. Losing money makes people incredibly angry / sad / desperate / frustrated. You have to get control. If you don’t stay in control of your emotions, there is a tendency to try and recoup the losses using reckless strategies. This one thing separates the losers from the winners.
- Be wary of systems that advise you to bet on black and double up after a loss after six, seven, eight (put your number) reds in a row. Then bet on a dozen or column when it hasn’t appeared for 10, etc. spins. It is not only boring(!) but it doesn’t work. The same goes for lines, streets, corners, splits and singles.
- The creator is a consistent online casino winner. Before you become the same, he recommends opening an online wallet to send and receive money to a casino. This saves a lot of hassle and waiting. Systems to consider for this are Skrill (former Moneybookers), which has simple but effective security procedures and you don’t have to provide identification. The fees are low (around $1.50) although they seem to change weekly. Another online wallet is Neteller, used by most casinos. The charge is absurd at $5 per withdrawal. However, you need to send copies of your passport and bank statements prior to opening the account – definitely to be avoided! Some online casinos accept PayPal too.
- Lastly and simply, never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.
How online roulette normally works
Statistically, in a game of a few thousand spins, less than half will be single colours; this means that when you get one colour, it goes to the other colour. See below:
To continue, you will then get just over half as many double colours as you had single colours. Next you will get three colours in a row over half as many times as when you got two in a row.
The next sequence will be four colours in a row – this time just over half as many times as when you got three in a row.
This continues to about fourteen colours in a row depending upon the casino, after which it becomes more spread out. For example, now you might get a sixteen in a row, then two nineteens in a row.
People waiting for eight or more in a row will see these long rows. It stops them from betting the opposite. But waiting for fifteen or more is a poor strategy as you would only make one or two units a day.
Roulette Boss is keen to point out that his website is constantly growing and being updated. Customer results and feedback gets applied to the information on there. Avoiding hyperbole or huge claims that are quite commonplace with roulette products, the creator suggests more humble returns, such as $50 per hour.
While this doesn’t make for great headlines, the prospect of making gains with small bets and minimal stress is quite appealing to those perhaps looking for a second income or to build it up gradually.
Feedback & Overview
Actual Customer Feedback:
“People waiting for eight or more in a row will see these long rows. It stops them from betting the opposite. But waiting for fifteen or more is a poor strategy as you would only make one or two units a day.”
Portion of user comment on www.onlineroulettescam.com
Quick video from Geek Review
“This Roulette Boss technique is the most effective way I have identified to defeat the Roulette desk (on-line in any case)”
Portion of user comment on www.bser.eu
Summary: Roulette Boss’s rather more understated approach seems to have worked out well for the product. It has a solid online reputation. It doesn’t attempt to dazzle prospects like the majority of casino programs and books. Instead it veers towards low risk and steady wins/ income. Worth investigating further.
Company info: rouletteboss.com was registered on 19 May 2013
Product Specifications: roulette system that is updated on an ongoing basis to help make small risk / moderate gains from online roulette
Return Policy: Full 60 days 100% refund guarantee